Shielded Transactions Podcast by Foresight Institute
Foresight Institute is a research organization and non-profit that supports the beneficial development of high-impact technologies. Since our founding in 1987 on a vision of guiding powerful technologies, we have continued to evolve into a many-armed organization that focuses on several fields of science and technology that are too ambitious for legacy institutions to support.
- Shielded Transactions #1 | Who Will Own Your Privacy & Identity In the Future? (with Andrew Miller)
- Shielded Transactions #2 | Bitcoin’s Privacy Problem (with Zooko Wilcox)
- Shielded Transactions #3 | Who Should Control Your Privacy? (with Whyrusleeping)
- Shielded Transactions #4 | Marta Belcher, Filecoin Foundation | Privacy & Law in the Age of AI
- Shielded Transactions #5 | Avichal Garg, Electric Capital | What does the future hold for shielded transactions?
- Shielded Transactions #6 | Zaki Manian, Iqlusion